Sunday, December 13, 2009

Home from San Diego

I arrived home from San Diego this afternoon. The first two days of my trip were beautiful and I walked around the marina area to see the sights and check out bicyclists. I was surprised and happy to meet up with Shao Ming, a young man from China who is making his second bicycle trip around the USA(he also has biked all around Europe). We had a nice conversation and I purchased one of his paintings which was of the Art Museum in Santa Barbara--a perfect Christmas gift for my son John.

The marina was a perfect place to ride a bike and I was sorry I did not have my red bike with me. The weather turned cold and rainy for the next three days and needless to say I am happy to be back in Hawaii.

Here are some pictures of me and Shao Ming.

Aloha, Marilyn




No comments:

Post a Comment