Saturday, December 19, 2009

Lucky you live Hawaii!



Today is a glorious winter day with blue skies and the temperature hovering around 75. It will warm up to about 83 later in the day with soft trade winds to cool beachgoers.
My bicycle license arrived in the mail yesterday, and this morning my son John and I attached it to the red bike.
The license is permanent and does not need to be renewed. The bike shop in Aiea helped me with the application when I picked up my bike last month.
John and his new wife Ali are kind of jealous of my bike--needless to say, it is beautiful and easy to ride. The Christmas season is so hectic it is a little hard to find the time, but so rewarding when I do. Stay safe and do good this season.
Aloha, M

P.S. "lucky you live Hawaii" is what the locals love to remind themselves about despite tough times.

No comments:

Post a Comment